I have plans today. That I should be leaving for about five minutes ago, but whilst showering I contemplated a comment that I have become a ‘psycho bitch.’ Trust me, this isn’t a new trait. I think it lies dormant in most people. For me it generally does not rear its ugly head often, and as I said it’s only about 5% of the time that it completely consumes my thoughts and then I go and type out some rant about what I’m feeling, and then I have done with it. The other 95% of the time I am a completely functioning member of society and a lovely and charismatic person to be around.
Such is one of the many glories of having an anonymous outlet through which to vent my frustrations. Otherwise I may unload all of this onto someone who could receive it any number of ways. I think general reception from my (mostly) male audience would be ‘Psycho Bitch’ so I’m glad I have an audience on which to test the validity or craziness of my thoughts.
Whereas I’m usually like this: